Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Knights Garage In Oxfordshire

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

Post by tomscott » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:58 pm

He got in touch not long ago about a Sepang Z4M c he had in stock so I thought he was still trading.

If it was any colour but I probably would have been interested :rofl:

Muckinonthesofa

Post by Muckinonthesofa » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:45 pm

The website has disappeared so maybe he has moved on?
Z4MC, Silver/Grey, Imola Red Leather, Sat Nav, Heated Seats, DSP, Intravee, Stubby, ZHP, Gruppe M, CDV, Bilstein B12's, Vibra-Technics engine mounts.

ChrisC85

Post by ChrisC85 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Joneeboy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:33 pm I whole heartedly agree with the 'Lovers' in this thread. Russell's knowledge is second to none and made the whole transaction, when buying my Z4MC, enjoyable and seamless. Unfortunately, I think he has now shut the business as he was wooed back to BMW...but I shall try and confirm, as he had a spectacular blue Z4MC for sale about a month ago....
Really?!?! :o

That’s such a shame. I always planned on going through Russell again for any future car purchases :(
Sold: Z4M Coupe, Sapphire Black.

Joneeboy

Post by Joneeboy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:33 pm

ChrisC85 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:13 pm
Joneeboy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:33 pm I whole heartedly agree with the 'Lovers' in this thread. Russell's knowledge is second to none and made the whole transaction, when buying my Z4MC, enjoyable and seamless. Unfortunately, I think he has now shut the business as he was wooed back to BMW...but I shall try and confirm, as he had a spectacular blue Z4MC for sale about a month ago....

That’s such a shame. I always planned on going through Russell again for any future car purchases :(
He may still be able to offer the service, but has shut the premises I think, Chris..

Joneeboy

Post by Joneeboy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:35 pm

tomscott wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:58 pm He got in touch not long ago about a Sepang Z4M c he had in stock so I thought he was still trading.

If it was any colour but I probably would have been interested :rofl:
..that's the one I bought, Tom. Back in May?

tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

Post by tomscott » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 pm

Not many sepang so I would say!

Joneeboy

Post by Joneeboy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:21 am

Hi Chris,

Had a quick chat with Russell today and he is still sourcing cars for prospective owners. :)

ChrisC85

Post by ChrisC85 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Joneeboy wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:21 am

Hi Chris,

Had a quick chat with Russell today and he is still sourcing cars for prospective owners. :)
That’s great :) Really good to hear. Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup:
Sold: Z4M Coupe, Sapphire Black.