Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Coopers BMW Banstead

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
PlumbNB1

Coopers BMW Banstead

Post by PlumbNB1 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:00 pm

Following the great service I received at my Zeds inspection 2 a few weeks ago http://www.z4-forum.com/forum/viewtopic ... 77#p869677 today I took my wifes 3 year old 118d Convertible for its indicated rear brake service (quoted £270). On collection was told the pad wear / service indication was reading incorrect, the rear brakes were fine and had now been reset to the correct interval. Following a free inspection was told everything was fine just needed a litre of oil. Total cost £19.80. Next due a visit 12k miles. Very pleased with the service and the honesty of this dealer. :)
'53 Sterling Grey 3.0i SE Manual Roadster

Maniac
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Coopers BMW Banstead

Post by Maniac » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:07 pm

:thumbsup: rare

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Wow -great result! :thumbsup:
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.

jan_tekin

Post by jan_tekin » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:03 am

That's good news, there very honest.
I had mine MOTd at a local garage near work and they failed it on brake balance. They wanted over £200 to strip and clean the brakes so I took it to Coopers in Tunbridge wells as it was due an Inspection 2 and brake fluid change and got them to re MOT it. I told them it's failed a recent MOT so they got there MOT inspector to carry out the inspection and MOT. I was expecting a call with some bad news but they gave it the all clear, couldn't find anything wrong with it. :)
Current: M135i
Sold:3.0lsi Sport Roadster, Xenons,Heated seats, blutooth, Hi Fi,Comfort Pack, Cruse Control, Stormworks ST1
Gear Knob, Stubby, KW V2s, 224s