Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Chester Halliwell Jones - v poor!

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Lewi

Chester Halliwell Jones - v poor!

Post by Lewi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:04 pm

Getting a part fitted today and was told by the body shop to drop it off this morning and i could pick it up this afternoon. Suprise Suprise just had a phone call to say i can't now get it till tomorrow afternoon. Someone should have told me it would take two days not one! Asked the women who called me how am i going to get to work tomorrow she said nothing she can do as they have no spare cars!!!! oh but they can drop if off for me, Useless! :headbang:
Straight from the drawing board!

Herminator

Re: Chester Halliwell Jones - v poor!

Post by Herminator » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:49 pm

Thats the reason I'd always try and book a courtesy car, despite probably being to able to get a lift to and from the dealership and it only being a couple miles from my workplace.
BMW M4CS, San Marino Blue, CCBs

Gone but not forgotten- Z4M Roadster, E31 840 Ci Sport, E85 Z4 3.0 Sport.

Lewi

Post by Lewi » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:46 pm

If they would of had any available i would of. But they didin't?

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:08 am

Ouch, 3rd individual thread about the same dealer... not a good sign! :thumbsdown:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

Screamer

Post by Screamer » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm

If BMW actually bothered to stay up to date with the happenings in the world of web clubs and the like, they'd see us all complaining about this dealership (see my other thread about them, now with added rants :wink: ) and get things sorted out. Shame.
Z4 M Coupe: Imola Red: CSL's + Goodyear F1 Aysmmetric 245/35 (f) 275/30 (r); Brace; CDV delete; Intravee iPod (w/deep sleep mod); Nav; DSP hi-fi (THX); Bluetooth; ConnectedDrive; Cruise; Champagne nappa; Seat heating; Park distance; Storage pack; Flaps

Lewi

Post by Lewi » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 pm

you have no idea how poor they are, I wouldnt recommend it to anyone. i bought my car from williams l'pool after going to chester first they treated me soooooooooooo badly! :thumbsdown: