Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

B for BMW Clydebank

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Adamski
Lifer
Lifer

B for BMW Clydebank

Post by Adamski » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Car went in to get my springs fitted on Monday. Great service, and a real pleasure to deal with.

40% off dealer rates, and from their ad material and press releases, I think they only employ ex BMW tech mechanics.

They started with A for Audi 5 years ago, added BMW 3 years ago, and now do Porsche too. Yes, a few tidy Porkers in when I was there.

Got a courtesy car while I was hanging around for the day, in er Clydebank. Not much to see, but at least I could go for a spin

I had a good chat with the owner, Andy, and got a good feeling about the place.

Would highly recommend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gone: Z4M Coupé|Black Sapphire|OEM CSLs|Aero Skirts|OEM Strut Brace|Nav|Heated Seats|Logic 7 Pro Hi-fi|Bluetooth|Carbon Leather|PDC|BMW Assist|Stubby
Gone: Cherished 2003 3.0i Black Sapphire Roadster

Swiftly
Lifer
Lifer

Re: B for BMW Clydebank

Post by Swiftly » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:36 pm

Certainly one to put in my address book for the future :)

Great you got your zed sorted okay
Replacement, G29 Z4 M40i Lci in Alpine White :wub:
Gone G29 Z4 M40i in San Francisco Red
Gone F22 M240i auto coupe in Estoril Blue
Gone 2007 E85 3.0si Sport in Silver Grey,

jaxZ4

Re: B for BMW Clydebank

Post by jaxZ4 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Meant to remind you Adamski to ensure your xenon level sensors weren't damaged when swapping springs - I'm afraid B 4 BMW didn't spot it when they did mine and I didn't realise due to no night driving for some time after - hope you're OK !

Did you happen to note if they do any coding for BMW -i.e. with NSCexpert etc. ? could do with an IT /coding genius to do some light coding and general jiggerypoakery.
04 Sterling Grey 3.0i SE SMG sadly sold. Now in an Aqua Blue 981 S P car