Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Halliwell Jones is the WORSE BMW dealer in the UK and possib

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
zed-light

Halliwell Jones is the WORSE BMW dealer in the UK and possib

Post by zed-light » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:13 am

Halliwell Jones is the WORSE BMW dealer in the UK and possible the world

Even thinking about them makes me sooooooo angry.

I bought a nearly new Zed (6months old). Had some paintwork problem. Contacted them, they continually ignored me. I took the issue to BMW UK. Halliwell Jones made out (in written communication) that they offered me many opportunities and made me look like I a difficult customer. Luckily I kept all written communications and confronted them for fraud. I was about to appoint a solicitor when the main dealer man called and almost begged me to drop the case (explanation; some internal problems as they have recently opened a new branch!!) and compensated me handsomely. I decided to drop the case, as did not have the energy and settlement was very attractive.

Take home message:

1) Halliwell Jones is the WORSE BMW dealer in the UK and possible the world
2) BMW UK are rubbish and quickly took side with the dealer

cj10jeeper
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Halliwell Jones is the WORSE BMW dealer in the UK and possib

Post by cj10jeeper » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:18 am

It's a real shame when dealers do this. They seem to forget the way the web works and you can no longer do the 'isolate and ignore' on customers.

Hope that BMW UK reads your comments and learns just a little.
Jaguar F-Type 3.0 Supercharged V6 S, Stratus Grey, LSD, Active Exhaust, CF wheels, Performance brakes, Sports seats and mods ongoing
Gone but not forgotten Z4 3.0i SE Roadster ///M front, Red ///M leather seats, Aero sills