Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Parts Online

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Zmachine

BMW Parts Online

Post by Zmachine » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Just a recommendation for anyone looking for a decent OEM supplier.

http://www.bmwpartsonline.co.uk/index.asp

Dealt with Danny who offerded honest and worthwhile advice on specified parts.

Good customer service, prompt delivery, & undercut most of the dealerships I had spoken to.

Toe-side

Re: BMW Parts Online

Post by Toe-side » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 pm

:thumbsup:
Before: 2003 3.0 Roadster, Porsche Boxster 987S Now 981S
Success breeds complacency. Complacency breeds failure. Only the paranoid survive

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 am

Good recommend - and moved to 'dealer feedback' as nmore appropriate here :thumbsup:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

Fozzstar

Post by Fozzstar » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:56 pm

For original BMW parts I have used BMW Direct. They have shops on both eBay and Amazon. It's run by the BMW Park Lane dealer I believe. Very good service and the stuff is delivered to your door.
E89 Z4 sDrive 35i Roadster (Sep 2009). Automatic 7-speed double clutch. Adaptive M Sport suspension. Multi-spoke 18" alloys style 293. Comfort access. Heated seats & steering wheel. Deep Sea Blue metallic with Canberra Beige extended leather