Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bavarian Garages Belfast United Kingdom

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Tim

Bavarian Garages Belfast United Kingdom

Post by Tim » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:48 pm

I had my car with Bavarian Garages recently for an alarm fault and they were terrific.

Polite & courteous, a taxi took me home & collected me; fresh coffee & cakes at their showroom cafe; my car returned like new again, fully valeted. Expensive but excellent.
Last edited by Tim on Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skelters

Post by skelters » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:01 pm

Good to hear there's still some garages that will do what it says on the tin as we always hear so many horror stories.

Tim

Post by Tim » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:40 pm

Whilst out for a drive last Sunday, I put the driver's window down and it began making creaky scraping noises; with some difficulty I managed to raise it and decided to wait till I got home before trying it again.

Having re-tried it, I heard a loud clunking noise and the window failed entirely; I had to pull it up manually. On Monday morning, I phoned Bavarian Garages Belfast and got my car booked very promptly on Wednesaday morning. After a breakfast of fresh juice, cheesy croissants and cakes with coffee in their customer cafe, a courtesy taxi lifted me home.

I was phoned later with bad news: the window regulator needed to be replaced at a total cost of over £300GBP. I'd feared the worst.

So, Bavarian phoned me again and arranged to collect me. When I arrived at Reception, I received wonderful news: BMW/Bavarian had decided to replace and repair my window mechanism ex gratia and stood by the replacement.

Exemplary levels of service, understanding and courtesy.
2004 BMW Z4 2.2iSE Auto, Maldives Blue

Wondermike

Post by Wondermike » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:58 pm

What service! Was the breakfast free?

zee42

Post by zee42 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:35 am

come on....help a brother out....how bout one of dem cakes :)

Tim

Post by Tim » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:28 am

Wondermike wrote:What service! Was the breakfast free?
Everything was complimentary and newspapers were available for perusal too!
2004 BMW Z4 2.2iSE Auto, Maldives Blue