Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Rhybrook BMW worcester

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
si-forks
Lifer
Lifer

Rhybrook BMW worcester

Post by si-forks » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Ok so my Z has still got AUC warranty on it from when the previous owner got it in the summer .The cd change wouldnt slide open so booked it in under the warranty
Rhybrook BMW couldn't of been more helpful first class service not only did they fix the cd player by replacing the whole thing with a new one they also found a broken rear spring which was also replaced and some front suspension bushes were leaking these were also replaced even though they were only warranted up to 60k and the cars done 65k
Communication was fantastic rang me 4 times in 2 days all in all very happy,oh and the girl on reception had great legs :grin:

Si-forks is tapatalking
E85 Z4R 3.0si 2006 current:
Audi A3 saloon TFSI DD
Harley Davidson FLH 1969

Danv8

Re: Rhybrook BMW worcester

Post by Danv8 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:22 pm

Just to second this dealer Network, I bought my 35i from Rybrook Shrewsbury, they where one of the most helpful, polite and un pushy sales staff I have come across, and having had over 80 cars, I've heard most of the sales pitches, which most the time sends me the other way, non of this here just great service!

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Rhybrook BMW worcester

Post by andysat » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Great to hear! :thumbsup:
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.