Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Malton - North Yorkshire

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Post by AlanJ » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:19 pm

I know I've posted about this dealership before but happy to share yet another great experience. Arrived home a few days ago and Mrs J reported a problem with the washers on her 325 (4 years old with 40k on the clock), apparently leaking under the car. Took it in and they had a look whilst I had a coffee and chat with the sales guys. No problem found and suspected Mrs J has just overfilled the washer reservoir - no charge for checking. Off back home and with a full washer bottle I could see the drip under the car when I parked in my driveway. Rang the guys at Malton - apologies and could I bring it back.

Arranged a time and returned 2 days later another coffee and chat with the guys about new models etc. About an hour later car returned with new pump fitted, seals had failed in the pump. NO CHARGE! Service manager apologised for the inconvenience of me having to return to get the fix done. Yes I know they should have spotted it the first time round but they recognised their mistake and without any prompting made an appropriate remedy.
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

mrlozzer
Lifer
Lifer

Re: BMW Malton - North Yorkshire

Post by mrlozzer » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm the first to gripe on about poor service from some BMW dealers, but you're quite right Alan - we should applaud when they get it right! :thumbsup:
Sold:3.0i|Sterling Grey|heated leather|nav|DSP|18" CSL reps|452s|eibach|facelift & de-ginger|aero skirts|alcantara MFSW|CF badges|DICE|cruise|gaptech|strut brace|Alcantara M seats

Guiseley

Post by Guiseley » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 pm

Well given the crap service we have had from both Bradford and Harrogate in the past it is probably worth driving over there if we get another newer BMW. I look forward to the day when the cars are out of warranty, cos I know Cramag in Guiseley will give a great service as they have for the past ten years.
Blue Z4C now long gone, as is it's replacement, and the Red Zed's gone too.. now piloting a rather tasty Carmine flat6

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Re: BMW Malton - North Yorkshire

Post by andysat » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:06 pm

Great to hear! :thumbsup:
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.