Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Peter Vardy Edinburgh

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
AndrewP

Peter Vardy Edinburgh

Post by AndrewP » Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm

Inspection 1 on my 3.0si roadster today at Peter Vardy Edinburgh, good service overall with quick quotes and appointment. Smidge over £200 (supplied my own oil) including a front tyre swap. Car was a little bit late in being ready and I had to reset the run flat indicator myself but otherwise fine. Free courtesy car or collection if you can book a bit more in advance too.

Eastern in Newbridge were a bit useless, wouldn't fit customer-supplied tyres :roll: and though their service quote was cheaper (Peter Vardy's matched it anyway) it took a while and never made it to me via email.

tomscott
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Peter Vardy Edinburgh

Post by tomscott » Thu May 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Peter Vardy is by far the best BMW garage I have ever bought a car from couldn't have done any more for me. Bought my first BMW from them, unfortunately they didn't have a Z4Mc when I was looking.