Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Beverley Motorworks A+ Garage (E.Yorks)

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
T2FFN

Beverley Motorworks A+ Garage (E.Yorks)

Post by T2FFN » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:57 pm

Got the car back from it's Insp.II tonight. For anyone in east yorks I took it to Beverley Motorworks http://beverleymotorworks.co.uk/

Rich and Alan were very helpful and spent ages chatting about the car.

I turned up at 17:50 due to traffic, they close at 6 but I finally drove out at 18:25 as the guys were great and we chatted about mods, the car etc and very genuine guys that know their stuff. I highly recommend the garage, the price was great and they did extra work free of charge, showing they're really top lads. I had rear Brembo discs, pads and spacers fitted. I had meant to paint them prior to fitting to prevent rust, but didn't have time. On picking the car up, they'd painted the bell housing on the discs for me, I hadn't even mentioned it, and even painted my calipers black as they were shocking :oops: :thumbsup: I spoke to Rich during the day and asked if he could code it to lock the doors on driving off, which they did, he even turned on the roof open / close from the key feature, all at no extra cost :thumbsup:

Not a bad word to say, I will be going back for more work.

I got a few advisories from the service:
N/S/F lower arm needs replacing
Both front arm bushes need replacing
Pully V belt has a split in it
Front to rear brake lines corroded

We discussed powerflex vs OEM as I have read on here some hated powerflex and removed them. After explaining my plans, they will also code my facelift rear lights when I come to fit them, and have fitted back box by-pass pipes as per the current thread doing the rounds. Needless to say I will be a regular visitor over the next few months.
3.0i

deka

Re: Beverley Motorworks A+ Garage (E.Yorks)

Post by deka » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:01 am

out of curiosity what did they charge you for an inspection 2
E89 2.5I Blue rubbish wheels
Gone But not forgotton. Z4 06 roadster 2.5 Midnight blue Hardtop black heated leather, stubby, phone kit, 108's PDC. ZHP

T2FFN

Post by T2FFN » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 pm

I had:

Insp. II
Gearbox and diff oil change
Fit supplied rear discs and pads
Fit rear spacers

I was quoted £250 for the lot, which is what I paid, but like I said they did a few extras on top :thumbsup:
3.0i

RichIbizaSport

Post by RichIbizaSport » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:27 pm

They sound great. This is where I wish I had a little older car where main dealer stamp may not be needed as much. £250 is quite a bargin for insp 2
Proud coupe owner! : Thread

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by sp3ctre » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:30 pm

Top review, thanks for posting :thumbsup:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

:thumbsup:
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.