Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW Scotthall Leeds, UK... Dodgy servicing...

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
liTTle wHitE sHarK..

BMW Scotthall Leeds, UK... Dodgy servicing...

Post by liTTle wHitE sHarK.. » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:24 pm

1) First of all I picked up the Zed on a Sunday and then on the Wednesday the coolant indicator light came on, I thought surely nothing could be wrong when the car was checked just 3 days ago, must be a leak somewhere. Didn't have the time to take it to BMW dealer, therefore had to drive another car to and from work until Saturday, then took it to my nearest BMW dealer (thankfully not Scotthall Leeds) who checked for leaks and the conclusion was that the coolant level was dangerously low, BMW Scotthall Leeds hadn't even bothered to fill it up before I left with the car.

2) Secondly, it has only 2 weeks since I got the car and today the windscreen washer sprays were out of spray(!) Did they actually check the car out?

I have to say what a crap service, I don't know much about checking or servicing cars but at least I know that everything should be filled up before I leave :x