Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Barkers Motor Works

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Pope

Barkers Motor Works

Post by Pope » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:39 am

Hi All.

Just wanted to put a post up here to higlight what an amazing Job Barkers Motor Works in Haslemere, Surrey have done for me recently.

Richard Barker and his wife have given me the best customer service I could imiagine from an Indy.

They provided me with a number of quotes for some work I required and were very flexible in regards to helping me source parts etc.

I can not recommend these guys enough and they will be my Indy of choice going forward when it comes to doing inspections on my car which are coming up in the new year.

They are also very reasonable with their prices.

If anyone in the South West London, Surrey borders are looking for some help and advice I would suggest talking to Richard Barker as they are all M-Tech engineers and have a huge passion for the z4m's and a wealth of knkowledge.

Thanks guys.
My spelling and grammer is terrible, I'm very sorry.

Black Z4M Roadster purchased 5th March 2011

Pope - Can you guess what my name is??

AW8

Re: Barkers Motor Works

Post by AW8 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 am

Mine going there this week - me being another happy repeat customer. I am not one for singing praise unless genuinely deserved. Very experienced ex-BMW staff there & trained by BMW this century too unlike some independents !
Z3 2.2i (& X5 4.4i Sport)

inkey$
Lifer
Lifer

Post by inkey$ » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:42 am

Good recommendation :thumbsup:
Current: Project Audi A2 1.4SE
Previously: Z3R 2.8 • E46 330i • Z4R 3.0 • Z4///MC • E90 335i • Z4///MR • Z3///MC 'Breadvan' • Z3R 2.8 • E30 325i R • Z4C • Z4R 3.0

sixspeed

Post by sixspeed » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:48 am

Used them for my first non-dealer service (last Inspection I). Outstanding work and extremely happy. They even detailed the engine bay for me (I'm a bit lazy when it comes to keeping the under-bonnet bits shiny.

Saved me a fortune as well.

Big thumbs up from me!