Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Vines Guildford

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
RoloTomasi

Vines Guildford

Post by RoloTomasi » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:27 am

Hi All,
Just wanted to add a positive comment for Vines of Guildford. I know this sounds silly, but I live in Reading and will probably still be making the trip for servicing and parts in the future.

Examples :

1)On looking for nearly new Z4 which i now own, they were the only ones (of 3 main dealers) to actually match the specification i asked for, and not keep calling about cars lacking essential features.

2)They sorted (with no hassle or fuss) retrieving my bluetooth pass-code with no charge (which admittedly they should have since the car was bought there with the pass-code missing, but compare this to Cooper Reading who had a look and then wasted about half an hour passing me round people before basically giving up)

3) They just quoted me for a retro-fit passenger airbag disable kit in about a 3 min phone call (and my car has BMW individual interior trim to consider). Compare again with Cooper Reading (didn't respond to web query until chased via BMW customer service despite confirmation of receipt, THEN cut me off twice trying to talk to parts and THEN said it couldn't be done :headbang: ) and Stratstone (failed to respond to web query after confirming receipt of query by email :thumbsdown: and eventually said it couldn't be done on the phone).

Basically, a really profession service, taken care of everything i've asked them, and generally gone above and beyond as you might expect given main dealer premiums.
:D
RoloTomasi

sp3ctre
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vines Guildford

Post by sp3ctre » Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:36 am

Excellent write-up. Good to know some of the dealerships are providing good service :thumbsup:
If you are looking for low cost UK insurance, visit our official Z4-forum insurance scheme