Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wood BMW Slaisbury

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
marchantsuk
Lifer
Lifer

Wood BMW Slaisbury

Post by marchantsuk » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:19 pm

It seems to be the way that we generally talk about service when we have had a bad experience. Well I'd like to buck the trend.

A little over 12 months ago, I made an impulse purchase of a 2007 2.5 sport roadster. There was 3 variants in the dealership, but after careful consideration it was the Sapphire Black with Red Coral interior.
Upon getting the cat home I noticed the alloys were a little rough and had started to corrode in places, called them up and returned the car a few days later. 2 days with a load 530i (and a big smile) I picked up the car with the completely refurbished wheels.
12 months of great driving and one service visit, and I have just returned to order 120d M Sport in stunning Le Mans Blue. The Zed will now become a more social animal and be given a good rest over the winter.

All in Wood BMW Salisbury cannot do enough to help. There is always a smile, a cup of coffee and great advice. For anyone in the central part of the south you could do a lot worse then giving them your business.
Previous:
e89 2.5se Roadster
5 series touring
SLK 320
Audi A6 Avant Black edition
Now:
e86 M Coupe, Black/Red
Volvo XC60 R-Design

AlanJ
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Wood BMW Slaisbury

Post by AlanJ » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Always good to hear 'good news' about a dealer :thumbsup:
///M tri colour steering wheel, mud flaps and loads of other extras! ZHP illuminated gear lever..... Pre Purchase Checks,Getting the Best out of Dealers http://www.bmwz4roadster.net

Greatgrandma

Post by Greatgrandma » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 pm

Just bought a '03 Z4 'on whim' also. First week; the brake sensors went. They grumbled they had to fix those even tho it was under their 30 day warranty. (I bought a full svc warranty good for two years and will renew). I found them to tell 'tales' about the history of the car; and the workings of the ONE key buttons didn't work, and they bulked in my wanting one that did work. To have second key, said I'd keep the one that didn't work a spare. They did come thru; but not without some tensness. This is first used car I've bought. I want to keep it in top-notch svc, but have some reservations now if they will be forthright in future. Would anyone know of a honest service place close by Frederick Md.

wegras

Post by wegras » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:44 am

had good experiences with their Odiham branch in past so looks like
they care as an organisation
2007 Z4 3.0 si Sport Auto Monaco Blue Roadster / 2013 X1 2.5d Auto M Sport White
1st BMW a 2002 when they were current ..! and wife has a 2014 Mini Cooper auto
All BMW family