Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Coopers BMW Norwich

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
navid.v
Lifer
Lifer

Coopers BMW Norwich

Post by navid.v » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:10 pm

I have had my reservation about them but after trying them a few times, I can recommend them but make sure you are demanding,as otherwise you won't get the best prices!
I enquired about my oil service and was quoted £231 although a dealer 1hour away,quoted me £198,considering the car is 7 years old and BMW keep advertising for their value service. At first they refused to price match but after a few email, they did match the price and gave me a good service.Shame that I have to ask to get the best price, having said that I am sure (as I have seen) some of their customers,don't care how much the bill is.

alzieboy

Re: Coopers BMW Norwich

Post by alzieboy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:46 am

I to had to push really hard for Coopers Norwich to price match the first service on my wife's 118D, they were £62 dearer than Lister's K.L.. They were adamant that they must of made a pricing mistake, I had the contact name and phone number of Lister's with me , they would not phone them to confirm, but in the end they did price match

PS. The 118D was purchased from Coopers from new :?

navid.v
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Coopers BMW Norwich

Post by navid.v » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm

I bought my E85 from Listers of Boston, shame they are not my local as I really don't like Cooper of Norwich and as time goes on, more and more bad experiences keep happening! had to complain to the manager couple of weeks ago re their parts department who were both rude and unprofessional. :thumbsdown: