Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Laurel BMW of Westmont (IL)

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
grdz4roadster

Laurel BMW of Westmont (IL)

Post by grdz4roadster » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:07 am

Outstanding sales department. They will match and beat any quotes from another BMW dealer. Ask for Beck D. or his sales manager Mike A. From the minute I walked into the showroom, they were courteous and helpful. I traded in a 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring Edition with Nav & Entertainment package with 9,000 miles and they gave me what I asked for. There were a few blemishes on the car (scratch, ding and slight dent) which I noticed after taking it home and they repaired the problems without hesitation. Speaking if which, their service department is just as courteous and helpful as well. I recommend this dealer above all other BMW dealers in the Chicagoland area.
2006 3.0i Mods so far: Perma Plate, OEM Wind Def. & A/W Mats, Int. Xenons, Aux Input, Stubby Ant. & BMW mobility kit Mods to be done: Silverstar Ultra Lights, Chrome tips & 18" Rims (TBD)