Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sandal, Wakefield

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
DaveRom

Sandal, Wakefield

Post by DaveRom » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:58 pm

I've been using this dealer now for almost twelve months and can't praise them highly enough.

Customer Service has been superb, staff are always very friendly and pleasant. When my car has been booked in here for work doing i've always been kept informed throughout the day as to what is happening/what they're on with and all work carried out has been of the highest quality. Pretty impressive stuff IMO.

Based on my experiences they come highly recommended :)

Cheers

PCBung

Re: Sandal, Wakefield

Post by PCBung » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm

+1 one for this Dealer.

Car went in for condensation in fog lights, rear knocking and boot opening on its own.

All was sorted except the rear knocking which they could not find a fault with.
3.0SI Coupe
Mods Done: Stubby, Z4 Valve Caps, Sound Generator Mod
Mods To Do: Cruise Control

paddy wright
Lifer
Lifer

Post by paddy wright » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:52 pm

if you look for my threads ive not had teh best service with them (i know each case is different but this is an understatement!) but im really disappointed with them!
Z4 2.2 sterling grey,Msport seats,retrofit cupholders,cruise,footwell lights,sound gen and mfsw,18"ellipsoids,xenons+light washers,ZHPknob,folding mirrors,3"stubby,update wheel caps,gateway300 ipod, wind deflector to keep the wife happy!

Z4 Beemer

Post by Z4 Beemer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 pm

Good to read positive comments like this! :) Its nice to have a good relationship with a dealer.
Current: 2016 Audi S3 :: Navarra Blue
Gone: 2009 Z4 sDrive 23i :: Deep Sea Blue
Gone: 2004 Z4 2.2i SE :: Maldives Blue

Kryton

Post by Kryton » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 pm

I think they are a fantastic dealership, I was dealing with Michael Anderson (new sales) and, although I didn't order my 35iS from him he did come up with some very good prices and was a true professional in his job.. :thumbsup:

sixspeed

Post by sixspeed » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:57 am

My Z4MC came from them! :) Must admit they were also very good during the sales process (though I generally find most dealers are, when they're taking your money).

Never used them since though as they're a bit of a distance from me!