Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW of Macon

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
tfelder

BMW of Macon

Post by tfelder » Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:40 pm

I agree with fire-n-ice about BMW of Macon.

I left my 2003, with extended warranty and maintenance, with them for it's annual oil and filter change. When I picked it up I was told that the service records indicated that it was time for the cooling system and the brakes to have their systems flushed and get new fluids so they did that too. I requested that the car not be washed and they honored my request. The following day I checked the coolant level and found it to be slightly low. Not surprising since there are bound to be some air pockets when the fluid is changed even if the system is bled. I stopped by the dealership and told the Service Manager that rather than leaving the car until the system cooled I would like some coolant so that I could top it up the next day. She immediately gave me some new coolant, more than enough, and apologized for my inconvenience. A few days later I received, by mail, a complete printout of all that was done.

Unlike fire-n-ice, I didn't get a hug and a peck on the cheek from the Service Manager. That's my only disappointment.

fire-n-ice

Re: BMW of Macon

Post by fire-n-ice » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi tfelder and welcome to the board! I'm glad I'm not the only one who received outstanding service from Macon. What a great group of folks huh?
So, you must post pictures of your Z and a little something in the newbie section.
fni
In loving memory of TJ. "618 - Out of service and at home"