Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sytner Harold Wood

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
i4n

Sytner Harold Wood

Post by i4n » Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

After a succcessful cup holder install, I am mostly adding the drivers side under seat box this week. After getting the box and mounting bracket from stock at Fairfield Southend I noticed the 3 screws I would need to fix it in were missing. The parts chaps were adamant it didnt come with any and couldnt find or order any as they didnt know the part number.....Fairfield are usually really good, so I was a bit disappointed with them. :thumbsdown:

Sytner, 25 mins (pesky average speed money machines on the A127) down the road were more than helpful and looked up alternate models to find the number for the screws. There was even a note on the parts computer reminding the chaps to make sure the screws were included -but no part number for some reason- had I ordered the box and bracket from them in the first place. The screws were not in stock since they have only sold 6 in the past year, but they have promised to post them to me to save me a journey when they arrive on weds. 3 screws - 66p, free postage. Helpful people and good parts knowledge! :thumbsup:
Z4 3.0i Roadster 2004 Sterling Silver || RIP: 320i Coupe 1992 Arctic White