Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW of Nashville

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Z4Me

BMW of Nashville

Post by Z4Me » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:32 pm

I bought my Certified Pre-Owned Z4 here just about a month ago. The sales experience was superb! Nancy Allen was my salesperson. I highly recommend you ask for her if you're in Nashville TN looking for a Z. She actually found an "almost rip" in my driver's seat cover and showed it to me at delivery. I decided I'd rather come back in a few weeks to have that fixed. She had a few scratches buffed out but I found 2 other areas at delivery. I got a loaner car day of service appt (BMW 5 Series), my seat cover was replaced, the scratches buffed out and one of the wheels fixed up. I had noticed some roughed up places on one wheel after delivery. I even took the loaner home overnight because the pickup time that day wasn't convenient for me. I went back next morning and my Z was dirty, so I mentioned it, and they did another wash right then.

I have been totally impressed with everyone I've dealt with at BMW of Nash. My whole experience has been fabulous. A truly BMW experience all around. They are developing a loyal customer for sure.

:thumbsup: