Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Zimbrick BMW, Madison, WI, USA

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
azroadie

Zimbrick BMW, Madison, WI, USA

Post by azroadie » Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:20 pm

My Z4 is the first luxury vehicle I've owned. In fact, it's the first vehicle I've bought on my own. After taking it to the dealship (Zimbrick) the first time for a warranty issue, I quickly realized how a dealership should treat their customers. I couldn't believe the level of attention I was given. Everyone was willing to help me (not just the sales people). This is rare considering I was not going into buy...just for warranty issues. Plus, I didn't even buy my car from them!!! While upfront service and attenion is nice, what we really need to know about is quality work by knowledgeable employees. This is where these guys truely shine. If one person can't answer my question, they'll hunt around until they find someone who can.

Now onto the service guys. Rob typically works on my car. He's done the oil changes, service checks, installed my DICE ipod, alarm...and done an amazing job. He always takes me into the garage to show me any issues. Then he spends plenty of time with me explained what he's going to do or what he will do. He's even researched aftermarket parts for me. He called DICE about their Ipod unit to make sure it was compatable!! How's that for service!!! He's walked me through how to do an oil change should I decide to do more than the 1/15k miles covered under warranty. This included a shopping list with part numbers! He even looked over supercharger specs and told me how the warranty would be effected if he installed it for me.

All in all Zimbrick makes me feel very welcome and at home. In fact, I can't imagine buying a car from anyone else now. Unfortunately, I'm moving from the area. I can only hope my new dealship lives up to the high standards Zimbrick BMW has set for me.
Supercharged Metallic Grey 2003 2.5i Z4 roadster, Sport, Premium, convenience, DICE Ipod, tinted winows, xenon, heated seats, clear bra, Falken FK452s, Supersprint Race Exhaust, modified CDV, ESS TS2 Supercharger