Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Steve - Mr Vanos

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Ed Doe

Steve - Mr Vanos

Post by Ed Doe » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:00 pm

Afternoon All,

Just a quick plug for Steve (aka Mr Vanos) - I travelled up to Derby for him to do mine and a mates S54 Vanos' & Timing Chains on Saturday.

Steve is a top bloke, extremely knowledgeable on all things S54; I've learnt an awful lot just listening to him. On top of that he performed a Vanos overhaul & fitted a new Timing Chain to my M. The work was done to an extremely high standard and the car is now smoother and quieter than before.

The drive home was an absolute pleasure, and I now can't wait for more good weather - all I want to do is drive it!!!! :driving:

Thanks Steve!
Carbon Black '07 M Coupe: Intrax 1k2 Coilovers, AP-Racing, Raybestos ST45s, Tillets, Schroth, Vibratechnic, Apex EC7, Strongstrut, Eventuri, H&S, RTD, 4.1FD :evil:
Silver Grey '06 3.0si Coupe - SOLD :(

jamesditchy

Steve - Mr Vanos

Post by jamesditchy » Sun Mar 15, 2020 7:49 pm

Can I ask how much it was for the vanos rebuild. Cheers Jay

Woodrow

Steve - Mr Vanos

Post by Woodrow » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:06 pm

Cracking post Ed. I love when a member falls more in love with their Z. Keeps the breed alive. 🤜