Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Barons of Farnborough - recommended

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
MikeWorsfold

Post by MikeWorsfold » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:29 pm

I've always had great service from Barons of Farnborough - just thought one positive post wouldn't hurt here :D

They are always polite and professional, so I have continued to go back there for the last 12 years.

flimper
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Barons of Farnborough - recommended

Post by flimper » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:12 am

I agree, had great service when I bought mine a few months ago. But I think a lot depends on which salesman you get, some there are great but others aren't. Unfortunately the guy I had, Matt, no longer works there so I hope I get a decent guy next time around if I buy there again.
Piano black & black extended leather. Power mirrors, tinted glass, PDC, Prof hi-fi, CD, retro-fit cruise

Mus114

Post by Mus114 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Just bought from Barons of Farnborough and the service was superb. They kept me regularly updated on my car and the presentation of the vehicle on collection was faultless, with the vehicle covered for the big reveal and everything photographed for me. They were very helpful throughout my 5 week wait.

lacroupade
Lifer
Lifer

Post by lacroupade » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:27 pm

Got my Zed from Barons five years ago. The day I collected it I took my two daughters who werent the slightest bit interested in the car because Ross Kemp was there picking up a new 3-series convertible, all they wanted was a photo LOL
==============================================================
If toast always lands jam side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a piece of toast, jam side up, to the back of a cat?

Pope

Post by Pope » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:40 am

I also bought my M from Barons, Olly was my sales guy and was a true gem in sorting everything out for me, even if it did takes weeks to get him down on price.
My spelling and grammer is terrible, I'm very sorry.

Black Z4M Roadster purchased 5th March 2011

Pope - Can you guess what my name is??

lacroupade
Lifer
Lifer

Post by lacroupade » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Pope wrote:I also bought my M from Barons, Olly was my sales guy and was a true gem in sorting everything out for me, even if it did takes weeks to get him down on price.
But think of their overheads down there.....prime real estate and all that...
==============================================================
If toast always lands jam side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a piece of toast, jam side up, to the back of a cat?

BradleyB

Post by BradleyB » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:46 pm

An almighty thread revival i know...

Had my first MOT done on the M since purchasing in October '16. Having only ever dealt with Vines of Guildford beforehand I must say Barons were so much better to deal with from start to finish. I know where I'll be spending my money from now on :thumbsup:
'56 ///MR