Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Mr bmw feedback south east

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Robbo82

Post by Robbo82 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:24 pm

Hi guys per review at attached link on facebook did a good job of replacing a couple of gaskets... bmw main dealer inspection highlighted an oil leak... hopefully it was just the gasket mr bmw found ! Crucially this was running into all sorts of parts of the engine so doing now saved me from paying out extra for damaged parts. Result. I dont think he is a z4 expert per se but he knows his way round the bmws and has all the kit needed to diagnose any issues ( full laptop with dealer software)

I found him helpful on follow up info and as a sounding board for further issues ( being new to my z4 which I bought sight unseen re mechanical inspection) . Handy guy to know and came out late at night for diagnosis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... =625742796

dhobbs

Post by dhobbs » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:16 am

Where is this guy based?

I've looked at the Facebook page and some good feedback (although I'm sure he won't display negative feedback).

Always nervous when there is no fixed address for the business.

Anyone else used him?
3.0si roadster. Requisite stubby. Sound gen mod. LED numberplate lights. LED boot strip. Interior lights LED too. ZHP gearknob. Daily drive :driving:
Motor in boot. Bilstein B8 dampers. New radio, much better sounds :thumbsup:

Robbo82

Post by Robbo82 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:04 pm

I think he is out of horsham or horely near gatwick