Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BM Mini parts-hopeless service

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
terryo

Post by terryo » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:30 am

i recently tried to buy some parts. They wanted 13 pounds to post a 1.25 pound clip to me in oz saying that was ebay + their freight. i tried a couple of time to get them to be reasonable, offering to buy 10 clips and asked them to reconsider the freight, but to no avail. i have been buying parts ex UK for almost 50 years and this is the worst attempt at a rip off ive ever seen. Are they just rogues or what?

srhutch

Post by srhutch » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Can't a dealer in Oz supply, surely at that low cost they must be cheaper from Oz.

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:26 pm

eBay probably won’t offer seller protection to them unless they send it many a tracked method, and their cheaper option may be that price.

If it’s the only place to get them from then that’s the price...if you have other, cheaper options you know what to do.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options