Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Williams BMW Bolton

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
hughmungus

Williams BMW Bolton

Post by hughmungus » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Bought a Z4 from here, its my 4th car from them in 7 years and the service gets better every time.
They have a brand new state of the art building just off the A666 and it really is the dogs b**locks, even the toilet has a lcd tv.

When I picked the car up it was in its own little room with my name on, and when we had done the window opened and I drove out made me feel very special.

Now I know they ain't doing it all for free but it makes me want to return just to walk around. The same saleman I always use was ther Gary Rogerson, the guy is very good and tell you straight without the fluff and nonesense.

All in all 10 out of 10 so far.
Z4 Sapphire Black 2.0 M Sport ,Z4 Sapphire Black 2.5 Si :thumbsup:

biffa

Re: Williams BMW Bolton

Post by biffa » Wed May 20, 2009 11:36 am

Yeah I had a similar experience at Williams Rochdale. Amazing building and my car sitting there ready to be driven through the glass doors.

mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Post by mmm-five » Wed May 20, 2009 11:48 am

So why is the Liverpool one so bad :thumbsdown:
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Taz » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:53 pm

I've just bought a Z4 coupe from them, was very pleased with sales guy, he's yet to get back to me about a scratch on the dash board, time will tell, i hope the follow up is a good

Taz
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Taz » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:41 am

8.30am and I'm sat in the dealers playing on internet, my piano black dash board is being replaced, it had the slightest scratch on it and they offered to replace it

I'm very impressed with this dealership, Richard Woodruff - nice guy