Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

BMW WELLSWAY BATH - TERRIBLE

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
gmaster

BMW WELLSWAY BATH - TERRIBLE

Post by gmaster » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm

My car is a z4 3.0 54 plate with 22,500 miles. I took my car in to have the window regulator replaced via warranty direct. As soon as BMW Wellsway realised it was a third party warranty claim they started treating me as a lower class of person.

Problems:

1. They told me they had the one link system and they would sort the claim. They didn't do much so I had to phone BMW and warranty direct to help the process go more smoothly.
2. When I went to get the car they changed their mind about claiming the money from the warranty company, so I had to pay up front (£320)!!!!
3. The car was sat in the forecourt filthy (Usually they clean the cars).
4. The window wasn't mended. It could be pushed down into the door. I had to wait 30 mins while they took it back in. I watched them whip the door apart and mend it in 10 mins. Yet they still charged over 1 hours labour.
5. When I drove off and got above 60 mph there was terrible wind noise.
6. No apology from them and I had to put up with the problem for 3 weeks until the next available slot!
7. They lost all my warranty / service and M.O.T details so when I took the car back in for it to be corrected and to have the one rear spring replaced under warranty the problems began again.
8. They have had my car for 2 days?
9. They charged me £15 for a hire car.

I'm still waiting for my car.