Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Sharpe BMW - Grand Rapids, MI - thumbs up!!!

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
flyboyaj

Sharpe BMW - Grand Rapids, MI - thumbs up!!!

Post by flyboyaj » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:39 pm

One word - INCREDIBLE!

Now this is an example of what BMW service should be. The boyZ here in NJ need to get some training from the folks at Sharpe BMW.

Long story short - arriving in MI about 300 yards from my brothers new house in the country after a 12 hour drive from NJ a deer jumped out in front of me. Slammed on the breaks from 50 mph but not slowing rapidly enough due to many many small rocks (gravel) on the road (not a dirt road but not far from one as my bro's driveway is the last driveway off of paved surface before the road turns to dirt). So I cranked the wheel left to avoid. Car spun and went off into opposite side of road ditch. Damage included right rear Shock Abrorber, Lower Wishbone, and Reman Output Shaft, also grass lodged in between rim and tire on both right front and rear and front right rim was damaged. I brought the car in on a Saturday morning. They had the estimate to me in under an hour (while I was out on the Drive for the Cure, too kewl). They did not have a loaner so they let me test drive a vehicle from the used lot "overnight" until a loaner was available (Monday morning at 7am). My insurance company (yes they rock, too) sent an adjuster out to the dealership Monday morning, parts were ordered and arrived 10:30am Tuesday morning and the car was fixed Tuesday @ 4pm! When I collected the car the power roof would not go down (got the yellow light). A sensor in the trunk was broken and fixed ASAP (Wednesday over the mechanic's lunch break).

Awesome service! Awesome facility! Awesome representatives! This is what I expect from BMW!
Last edited by flyboyaj on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member ZSCCA

flyboyaj

Post by flyboyaj » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:41 pm

Oh, yea, forgot to add that their phone systems went down on Monday afternoon and the rep called me and gave me his personal cell # so we could stay in touch!
Member ZSCCA