Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Forza GB Chepstow, South Wales

Whether it's exceptional service or a bad experience, post them here. (Disclaimer: posters views are their own and not that of z4-forum.com)
Shaun.button1993

Post by Shaun.button1993 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:08 pm

My Z4 was due its service this month plus brake fluid change too, my nearest dealership had mixed reviews.

Forza is approx 30-35 miles from myself but a short trip is worth quality work!

Was recommended Forza GB by 15 people on Facebook pages, after a quick phone call to them they had me booked in for the following week and quoted me a lot less than dealership

Upon collecting my vehicle from they they also give me a further 15% off which was great!

They were very professional, friendly and helpful. Felt like I had left the car in safe hands

I will be returning here for any work that will need doing in future!

Highly recommend!

Number5
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Number5 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:49 pm

Yes, if only you can get past the receptionist who is the mechanics Mum !

I tried 3 times to get a quote from her for work I wanted done and still failed. To make it worse I paid them for the diagnostic work, but then couldnt get a quote to address it. :cry:

I've stopped going there now and am looking for someone else local enough :(

Shaun.button1993

Post by Shaun.button1993 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Really? I emailed first, got my quote that way which was quick

Number5
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Number5 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:21 pm

Shaun.button1993 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:11 pm Really? I emailed first, got my quote that way which was quick
I've put my 2x Mini's, a 5 series and Zeds in there previously, so they know me. I've emailed, rung and asked in person, but still no joy. They even posted on here, so I PM'd them and still no reply. The work required was an Inspection II with a few extras, so quite substantial money.