Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Micro European Road Trip

Planned road trips and road-trip reports go in here
bossy_01

Micro European Road Trip

Post by bossy_01 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:56 pm

So after spending a small fortune on getting ///Monica detailed, I deceided I couldn't wait for till septempber for my big euro trip (Black Forest, Lake Como, Monaco, South of France)...so I have twisted her arm in to letting us take a little (very little) jaunt to France - she even fell for the we can stock up on chocolate and vino!!!! (not sure where she plans on putting it lol)....Anyway we had to Dover to catch the ferry to Dunkirk and then head on to a campsite in Vic Sur Aisne, which is about an hour from Reims and Paris...Weather is looking good, so the roof will be down ...

Can't wait to have a good blast!!! Any suggestions on anything nice that is around that way? Just got the reims circuit and reims on the hit list for now!

:driving: :driving: :driving:
09 Deep Sea Blue E89 35i S Drive DCT
15 Audi A6 Avant S-Line
56 LandRover Discovery HSE

RubyBlueZ4MC
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Micro European Road Trip

Post by RubyBlueZ4MC » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Reims cathedral is pretty nice, also it's Champagne region so go tasting! Obviously not when you plan on driving. Enjoy :thumbsup:
Gone: Interlagos Blue Z4 ///M Coupe
Remains: Red Skoda Yeti DSG Family Wagon! :o and the Hubby's Topaz Blue Z3 2.8 Facelift