Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Advice on new cat

Discuss problems you have had or are having with your Z4
Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Advice on new cat

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:30 am

Ducklakeview wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:06 pmMate has one, he wants £190 for it, plus p&p if you are interested?

Let me know and I'll send you his number.

Mike
That looks like a great deal OP!

My E86 has thrown up the amber EML a couple of times in the last year (Codes P0420 and P0430) and I seem to be sorting it by resets, doses of Cataclean, using Super Plus and not using it just to go round the corner to the shops and back!

My local BMW Indy reckons new cats for mine would cost around £2K! :eek: So I think I'd explore the options, but having a replacement Cat would be a good Plan B! :)
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Ducklakeview
Lifer
Lifer

Advice on new cat

Post by Ducklakeview » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:43 am

Mr Tidy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:30 am
Ducklakeview wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:06 pmMate has one, he wants £190 for it, plus p&p if you are interested?

Let me know and I'll send you his number.

Mike
That looks like a great deal OP!

My E86 has thrown up the amber EML a couple of times in the last year (Codes P0420 and P0430) and I seem to be sorting it by resets, doses of Cataclean, using Super Plus and not using it just to go round the corner to the shops and back!

My local BMW Indy reckons new cats for mine would cost around £2K! :eek: So I think I'd explore the options, but having a replacement Cat would be a good Plan B! :)
Don't worry, I can get you one at that price too..

That's his price to me btw, but happy to pass straight on to forum members.

Mike

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Advice on new cat

Post by Mr Tidy » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:51 am

Ducklakeview wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:43 amDon't worry, I can get you one at that price too..

That's his price to me btw, but happy to pass straight on to forum members.

Mike
pm sent!
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

kowsmou

Advice on new cat

Post by kowsmou » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:11 pm