Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Foglight replacement-

aquazi
Lifer
Lifer

Re: Foglight replacement-

Post by aquazi » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 am

Great writeup :thumbsup:

Mine were the original with my car.. Jan 2008, and when i removed them in March this year they were moisture free... and my car spends most its time outdoors :?

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:33 pm

aquazi wrote:Great writeup :thumbsup:

Mine were the original with my car.. Jan 2008, and when i removed them in March this year they were moisture free... and my car spends most its time outdoors :?
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Javstar wrote:Any recommendations on where to get the replacement fogs from? I have the same problem and after seeing this post will replace them myself, just need a decent Autofactors or did you get them from a dealer?
I bought mine from a forum member,as Bing says they are expensive for what they are from the stealers :(
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.

Mark-Z4

Post by Mark-Z4 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Andy have yours stayed moisture free since you have done this? Mine don't look like they have corroded but they have moisture, so I was going to get them out. Dry them out, seal them again.
E86 - Space Grey | Grey Oregon Pearl Leather | Sport Interior | ///M Bumper | Aero Skirts | Piano Black Trim | ///M Wheel | Eibach Pro | CSL | HID | LED | ZHP | MM Tips | Stubby SOLD

andysat
Lifer
Lifer

Post by andysat » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Yes moisture free(touches wood) :)
Gone but not forgotten.
New ride silver e93.