Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Taking The Plunge.....

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
All Pina

Post by All Pina » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 pm

Doh! Yes I forgot that DCT was standard - I love it but realise it's a bit marmite!

bushy2812

Re: Taking The Plunge.....

Post by bushy2812 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Now is clearly the time to do a deal if anyone is thinking about it.

My car is now in the UK only 2 weeks after placing the order. I am expecting to pick it up on Saturday which means 3 weeks from order to delivery.

That can mean only one thing..... there is no demand and BMW must be desperate for the orders.

Probably would have fought a bit harder if I had known that at the outset.

braingirl

Post by braingirl » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:36 pm

My car is now in the UK only 2 weeks after placing the order. I am expecting to pick it up on Saturday which means 3 weeks from order to delivery.

That can mean only one thing..... there is no demand and BMW must be desperate for the orders.

Might depend on spec!!
Mine isn't being built until end of June, which is the next available build slot for a custom order 35is.
Z4 35is, 326M, White Design

Nickm

Post by Nickm » Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:25 pm

I am looking to order a new one soon to replace my 35i, as mines got 17 k miles and as mine was a demo, I want a new one. Does anyone know if BMW do factory collection like Mercedes do?

jwa1

Taking The Plunge.....

Post by jwa1 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Sounds like a great deal bushy! I am looking to do a similar thing. I am from Bristol and was going to avoid Dick Lovett as I didn't think they were competitive enough on their deals. I will have to consider them when I compare dealers against each other. May be in touch with you nearer the time for some advice about Dick Lovett.