Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Bluetooth phone connectivity and phone book

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
MikeS

Bluetooth phone connectivity and phone book

Post by MikeS » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:51 pm

I have a Nokia 6500 classic phone that has been used with my car for more than a year with no problems with connectivity. However, have noticed recently that although connectivity for using the phone is still OK the address book is no longer being transferred to the car. Tried removing the phone from the car's bluetooth connectivity and reconnecting but still have the same problem. Have also reset the phones bluetooth connectivity. Anyone else any ideas?

Edit 1 - Should have added that the 'car' now seems to be locked in a loop and the display states something along the lines of - transferring info from bluetooth device....................
Edit 2 - Checked the car is ok with another phone. So changed phone memory to 'phone & SIM' and then it started working again. :?
SDRIVE35i Space Grey, 7 speed DCT, adaptive M suspension, V Spoke 19" wheels, Nav pro with HDD, Comfort access and most of the other toys!