Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Removing the OEM clip-on beverage holder

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Marcoose

Post by Marcoose » Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:40 pm

All, for real, it’s just grab firmly and pull. That’s it.

Can I post a short video in this forum?

Dave, are you in America or have an iPhone or WhatsApp? Send me a PM with your mobile. I’ll shoot a short video and send it to you.
2016 35is, monoballs, camber plates, KWV3, PS4S, xHP, MHD, LFB pedal, flat bottom wheel, red indicators, black headlamps

Marcoose

Post by Marcoose » Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:32 am

I’ve made a video. Sadly, it doesn’t seem there’s a way to upload it. I’m not going to post it to YouTube, save it in Dropbox, etc. If you want a copy, PM me an email. If you’re a creep, uncle Gino will pay you a visit. :lol:
2016 35is, monoballs, camber plates, KWV3, PS4S, xHP, MHD, LFB pedal, flat bottom wheel, red indicators, black headlamps

LordLolzeye

Post by LordLolzeye » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:14 am

Marcoose wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:40 pm All, for real, it’s just grab firmly and pull. That’s it.

Can I post a short video in this forum?

Dave, are you in America or have an iPhone or WhatsApp? Send me a PM with your mobile. I’ll shoot a short video and send it to you.
This - perfect answer.

After you take it out you can open the glovebox and see that there is a dedicated space to store your cupholder after you remove it from the center console.

Marcoose

Post by Marcoose » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:40 am

The video is ready to go. Just PM me with an email, WhatsApp or iPhone.