Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Eisenmann Exhaust, on a 35iS..

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
woolybear

Post by woolybear » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 am

Dave 2 dogs wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:46 am Just pulling your chain …. I’m very happy with it .
Thanks for the input though, woolybear might consider it himself? Be interested to see what he goes for…. I’ll rattle him with this but here goes…. He’s going for the girlie sport rather than the hooligan race !! ( GO BIG , OR GO HOME!! )
Just kidding paul 😂 but maybe talk to davros, he got a sport on he’s e85 , he’s heard mine, he might be able to give you he’s opinion on the two
My initial question - now resolved and thank you, for all the inputs both public & private, also..

I’m keeping the beauty of the 35iS I have, as ‘She is’ - for now, as standard - as I purchased her.

However, I pushed the BIGG button today & paid a deposit, on a spanking new, Lotus Emira.
I’ll be waiting for the full phatt - Merc’
AMG A45 engined car = Summer 2022 :driving:
Life is for living and enjoying :thumbsup:

Argyll Andy
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Argyll Andy » Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:33 am

woolybear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 am However, I pushed the BIGG button today & paid a deposit, on a spanking new, Lotus Emira.
Congratulations :thumbsup: I had to come off the page sharpish when it started saying for only £2000 you can buy………………. :lol:

And definitely, life is for living :thumbsup:

G29 M40i Thundernight with Ivory interior, all option packs (here for a while, hopefully :oops:)
    G29 M40i Misano Blue all option packs (Gone 26k of fun)
    E89 35iS, Valencia Orange, Design Pure Traction pack (Gone)
    E89 23i sDrive, Silver (Gone)

woolybear

Post by woolybear » Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:29 am

Argyll Andy wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:33 am
    woolybear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 am However, I pushed the BIGG button today & paid a deposit, on a spanking new, Lotus Emira.
    Congratulations :thumbsup: I had to come off the page sharpish when it started saying for only £2000 you can buy………………. :lol:

And definitely, life is for living :thumbsup:
    Andy:
    Yup, “life is for living” and damned well enjoying = Simples!

Hi and whilst, the spanking new Lotus Emira starts at close to sub £60,000 - I doubt MY ordered car will be anywhere near that ask and maybe, nearer to £75-80,000 once ‘comfortably’ specced..
    Maybe more - whoooo knows?!

Far less than a Caymen GTS I suspect in similar spec’ & trim, etc :roll: :thumbsup:
    As, I tried to order a GTS Caymen earlier this year and was told it’d be the very latter end of 2021, maybe early 2022 at the earliest.
    Ohhh & for silly money, also - in comparison, spec’ wise🙄

Everyone to their own :thumbsup: :driving:

Ole gits rule
    Lifer
    Lifer

Post by Ole gits rule » Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:29 pm

woolybear wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 12:26 am
    Dave 2 dogs wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:46 am Just pulling your chain …. I’m very happy with it .
    Thanks for the input though, woolybear might consider it himself? Be interested to see what he goes for…. I’ll rattle him with this but here goes…. He’s going for the girlie sport rather than the hooligan race !! ( GO BIG , OR GO HOME!! )
    Just kidding paul 😂 but maybe talk to davros, he got a sport on he’s e85 , he’s heard mine, he might be able to give you he’s opinion on the two
    My initial question - now resolved and thank you, for all the inputs both public & private, also..

I’m keeping the beauty of the 35iS I have, as ‘She is’ - for now, as standard - as I purchased her.

However, I pushed the BIGG button today & paid a deposit, on a spanking new, Lotus Emira.
    I’ll be waiting for the full phatt - Merc’
    AMG A45 engined car = Summer 2022 :driving:
    Life is for living and enjoying :thumbsup:
    Congrats on the order - my mate is the chief engineer at Lotus, I would only need 80% staff discount and I would be well away.

First thing I said was no way in hell that would be sub £60k when specced up, still a nice looking car and a bargain when an Elise is probably not that far off new :thumbsup:
    M4 Vert in Yas Marina Blue
    2011 23i M Sport Highline in Alpine White with Smart Top installed - Gone but not forgotten.