Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Advice please

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
The_Dude

Advice please

Post by The_Dude » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:52 am

Hi all

I’ve managed to give the zed a stay of execution, but due to the new arrival I think I’m going to have to exchange the z4 for a 4 seater convertible.

Firstly, I’ve been looking at a 650, s4 and m3, but am leaning towards a 6series due to space and what I’d actually get for my money (12k). Does anyone have any experience or advice.

Secondly, the spec of mine is in the signature. It’s a 2 owner with 50k on the clock and full service history. A few little scratches but nothing major. Any idea of what to either ask for px or sell privately?

Thank you
E89 23i M Sport, Saphire Black, Canberra Beige Leather.
Mods: De-badged, blue callipers, gloss black LCI's and roll over hoops, black performance grills, stubby aerial, rear carbon diffuser, gunmetal powdercoated alloys, custom stainless cat back exhaust.

mcbutler

Advice please

Post by mcbutler » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:33 am

What year is it 'dude'??
Does it have the iDrive option?
Heated Seats?
Any other options??
Mark
Plymouth
E89
35i
Carmine Red
Black leather

The_Dude

Advice please

Post by The_Dude » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 am

Doh. Forgot to put that!

2010, manual, heated seats, no idrive, auto wipers, lights and dipping rear view, rear sensors, wind deflector. Think it’s the standard stereo but has some upgrade as I can control my iPod through the wheel controls.
E89 23i M Sport, Saphire Black, Canberra Beige Leather.
Mods: De-badged, blue callipers, gloss black LCI's and roll over hoops, black performance grills, stubby aerial, rear carbon diffuser, gunmetal powdercoated alloys, custom stainless cat back exhaust.