Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Any Recommendations?

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
Marekdawg

Any Recommendations?

Post by Marekdawg » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:17 pm

I have a list of stuff to do on the motor :driving: , but would like peoples experience for two bits.

Firstly I am looking to give the front end some TLC. Seems over the years with no one caring about her the stone chips have accumulated and need attention. Does anyone have any recommendations for body shops that do good work? I am based near Milton Keynes but willing to travel for the right place.

Secondly, I have been debating about modding my exhaust system and decided to go ahead. I have the 3.0 Msport and want the symmetry of pipes both sides. I have had the car on lifts and the underside is similar to that of the 35i so space isn't an issue. Ideally a little more aggressive and a bit more noise but this is second to getting it done right. Again looking for the right place.

Any recommends welcome, appreciate the time :thumbsup:
Silver E89 Sdrive30I Msport. Black roof and other bits. :D :driving:

bob4333

Any Recommendations?

Post by bob4333 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:49 am

These people read well and mod your exhaust while you wait - but it's 80 miles from MK.

https://www.mijexhaust.com/mij-exhaust-system.html

Looks like everything from Tips to Mapping.