Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Just want to put this out there and guage interest...

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
craig3.2
Lifer
Lifer

Post by craig3.2 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 am

Too far away from me,but nice idea..,....got a new camera that needs testing,lol :D
Interlagos Blue M RDSTR,2008. Logic7 dsp Hifi;satnav,stubby,htd seats,etc,etc.
Black 2005 3.0i NOW SOLD(and missed)

ibroker

Post by ibroker » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:39 am

craig3.2 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:33 am
ibroker wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:55 pmIm in colchester and would give it a go.
Love the wet look on the Valencia z,and the CSL style Lloyd in gunmetal/grey :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Does it have a ceramic coating on it??
No just ordinary polish..
Z4 35is Valencia Orange. Custom Quad Exhausts Custom 400hp Remap. :evil:

step_change

Post by step_change » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:25 am

They're great! Love the one with the girl in the hold ups :thumbsup: A bit cheesy nowadays for sure but hell, so what! Great pics dude.
Gone :( : 2013 35is, Melbourne Red, DCT, Nav, Comfort pack
Gone: 2007 2.5is, Montego Blue, Auto, Nav

Ewazix
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Ewazix » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:44 pm

Tbone wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:56 pm
Ewazix wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:17 pmYou should be ashamed, some of these pictures are quite frankly disgusting and abusive!
disgusting.jpg
In this example the girl's wearing some scanty 'cut-offs' (or Daisy Dukes as I believe they are known) leaning against the car with the metal zip and button in contact with the paint! :cry:
To top it off the sordidly suggestive bubble foam is being applied with an old sponge (no sign of a pair of buckets or a fibre wash mitt!) whilst caressing the rear with a bangle laden hand. I'm very surprised that anybody on this forum is interested in this sort of thing TBH

I know I know, I should have asked Melvyn to take her top off. (the car I mean)
she didnt do a very good job anyway, she left a sweaty bum print on the bonnet. we had to wash it for him afterwards, using a scouring pad and some Vim to get the filth off.

People need to lighten up! its a bit of fun, no one gets hurt.

in all seriousness, we arent abusing anyone. they have a choice to be there, we dont encourage that, they pick their own outfits, they pose, and we just go to work. more often than not they barely come into contact with the cars, and if they do its with owners permission.

I've received more sratches and dents in a shopping centre car park than i have rivets from jeans and bangles touching my cars. And i should know as 3 of the cars in the images were mine and have appeared at several shoots.

I dont even know why im trying to justify this... im a bit surprised by your comment which implies we are taking advantage and mistreating people, tbh, because thats not the case at all. but I can see i've caused a bit of a controversy by posting this. when all I had intended was a social event which some here may be interested in or have never experienced before.

After all life is for living, otherwise we would all drive round in Kia Ceed's and fiestas.

if the post offends you that much, then why comment? I believe the 'moaning I didnt get my annual heating allowance thread' is down on page 82 and has no replies. perhaps you could try there...

Ok sorry that was perhaps a bit OTT, but isnt your response also?
err, sorry my dead-pan humour bye-passed you with this one, it was satire, not a serious comment. I thought there was a clue with the "pair of buckets" comment and fact I re-posted the pic I found so 'offensive', I'll add a winky face next time :rofl:

Something to lighten things up https://youtu.be/9VgwxKW0J6I
2003 2.5 SE, low miles, Sterling Grey, 108's & Eagles, no stubby here! Unmolested.
2018 Cooper S Countryman
Fiesta Ecoboost

Nanu
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Nanu » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:51 pm

I know I know, I should have asked Melvyn to take her top off. (the car I mean)
she didnt do a very good job anyway, she left a sweaty bum print on the bonnet. we had to wash it for him afterwards, using a scouring pad and some Vim to get the filth off.

She is the only other Melvyn I have ever come across.
G29 M30i M Sport San Francisco Red

Previous
E89 35is Valencia Orange
E89 28i Crimson
E89 25i White

Truth

Post by Truth » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:16 pm

I’m in, drop me a pm the ///m coupe could use some sexy company.
Z4MC