Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Car seat cover (dog protection!)

Specific discussion about the E89 2009 Z4 (sDrive35is, sDrive35i, sDrive30i, sDrive23i)
ProfCJJ

Post by ProfCJJ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi all

Soon we will do our yearly jaunt to Spain, and this yer I have my E89 to take me :) I also have my Spanish rescued Bodeguero, and I want protect the passenger seat from his claws. I've used random "universal" seat covers in the past and they are rubbish, slip off, etc. So there are various "fitted" (not quite but not as bad as universal) options out there - problems is although many allow you to choose your car make/model, the Z4 is usually not listed. Does anyone have any idea if the E89 M-sport seats are similar to any other model BMW seat?

here's an example, https://rhinoukbootlinersltd.co.uk/bmw- ... 6715-p.asp not pretty but if it will save my seat that is OK by me.

Any ideas all?

Thanks
---
Christopher

Z4 E89 sDrive 30i Msport in Alpine White with Kansas red leather interior and brushed aluminium carbon fibre look.

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:01 pm

How is the other half going to fit in?
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup:

ProfCJJ

Post by ProfCJJ » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:38 pm

ronk wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:01 pm How is the other half going to fit in?
She’s a good runner!! 😝🤣🤣

No she’ll be bringing up the rear in her car with 3 other dogs and grown up daughter. It will be a convoy of sorts. Once there we are free to roam in the Z4 for the weeks we are there :)
---
Christopher

Z4 E89 sDrive 30i Msport in Alpine White with Kansas red leather interior and brushed aluminium carbon fibre look.

ronk
Lifer
Lifer

Post by ronk » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 am

I love the “good runner “ reply :thumbsup:
You don't stop playing when you get old - You get old when you stop playing!
So I bought a 35is with all the toys to play with. :thumbsup: