Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

CHRIS KNOTT News – BIGGER DISCOUNTS and a Christmas Bonanza

Sponsored by Chris Knott Insurance
thauma

Re: CHRIS KNOTT News – BIGGER DISCOUNTS and a Christmas Bona

Post by thauma » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:42 pm

NIce people and very helpful, but couldn't be competitive as I want my son as an occasional driver, but he's 26, and they won't touch him - even though covered by Direct Line with no issue.

ChrisKnottIns

Post by ChrisKnottIns » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:49 pm

ChrisKnottIns wrote:I’d heard the rumour but it has just been confirmed by my bosses – we’re going to be offering an END OF YEAR SALE to sign up more of this forum’s members PLUS a special Christmas BONUS Prize Draw.

Apparently, we’ve successfully negotiated with insurers to allow us to be more aggressive between now and the end of January 2013. So where price is the only barrier to you switching to Chris Knott, our staff have been told to remove that barrier.

As long as you meet our usual criteria, we expect to be the best option for many more members as a result.

It’s a risky strategy for insurers and not one that’s not sustainable all year round (before you ask :) ).

We have a quote floor of £250 so we can’t chase premiums down below this but, if you’ve been quoted more, you’ve got a good chance of SAVING MORE MONEY WITH CHRIS KNOTT.

As this promotion covers the festive period we’re also offering a great Christmas BONUS Prize Draw. Switch your car insurance to us before 1st February 2013 and you’ll automatically be in with a chance of winning a Ferrari Driving Experience at Silverstone*, courtesy of Chris Knott Insurance.

If your car insurance is due in the coming months, put us to the test and ask Chris Knott Insurance for a quote.

*You can choose from a Ferrari, Aston Martin, Lamborghini, Fiesta Rally Car or single-seater racing car.
Just a quick reminder that this is the last week before our offer expires (Jan 31st) - if your renewal is due in the next few weeks please give us a call now.

A good insurance deal and the chance to drive a Ferrari - can't be bad.
Chris Knott Insurance - 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477)
Club code: Z4-866
LIKE us on Facebook / Follow us on Twitter

TommyGG

Post by TommyGG » Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 am

Phoned them up but I'm 25 with 7 months driving experience, they won't touch me either :( Admiral seems my best option.

e85 2.5i Matte blue wrap | M3 rims | Heated seats | Stubby | Black grills & Badges