Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

PI Insurance

Sponsored by Chris Knott Insurance
mmm-five
Lifer
Lifer

Re: PI Insurance

Post by mmm-five » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:02 am

The 'P' could stand for public or professional, although in this context I'd say 'public' is more fitting.

However, your 3rd party cover on your normal car insurance should cover anything that this would.

Track day organisers have public liability/indemnity insurance, in case an accident on the circuit involves an innocent member of the public - e.g. you crash, a wheel goes over the fence and hits a spectator.
Trigger’s Z4MC
Some bits now over 163,000 miles, some less than 1,000 miles.
Individual Ruby Black, Individual extended champagne leather, plus many options

lacroupade
Lifer
Lifer

Post by lacroupade » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Its grammatically corrupt. Insurance is a form of indemnity; thus to talk about 'indemnity insurance' is meaningless twaddle. :)
==============================================================
If toast always lands jam side down, and a cat always lands on its feet, what happens when you strap a piece of toast, jam side up, to the back of a cat?

Pam_T_Silas

Post by Pam_T_Silas » Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:50 pm

mmm-five wrote:The 'P' could stand for public or professional, although in this context I'd say 'public' is more fitting.

However, your 3rd party cover on your normal car insurance should cover anything that this would.

Track day organisers have public liability/indemnity insurance, in case an accident on the circuit involves an innocent member of the public - e.g. you crash, a wheel goes over the fence and hits a spectator.
Can you give me brief introduction of Personal Indemnity Insurance of which you are talking. I want to know.