Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wow - Interesting design…

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
MurrayZ4

Post by MurrayZ4 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:21 pm

Interesting is one word.
I’ve just returned from a lovely weekend in Thornton Le Dale.
Dropped into Bangers and Cashs very own Matthewsons auction house. (well recommend dropping in great place!!)

I didn’t see this on site but…. Yeah as i say, interesting!!

https://www.mathewsons.co.uk/product/20 ... repairbmw/

Disclaimer *Not my car nor my style* :lol:

tiglon

Post by tiglon » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:47 pm

Guide price £35-40,000 :o Who would pay that much for a broken batmobile that barely looks like a batmobile?

Firstly, it looks awful. Secondly, why would billionaire Bruce Wayne drive an insurance write off? :rofl:

I'm pretty sure you could find someone who would make you a much better batmobile for a lot less money.

I don't know what this one went for, but it makes the one above look like utter sh!te:
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/this ... 54254.html
2014 E89 35is Valencia Orange 788M wheels (M2 Competition), E90 M3 control arms, Eibach Pro Kit Springs, MHD Stage 1

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Move the decimal point two places left and you get closer to the value for that pile of scrap. :cry: :thumbsdown:

enuff_zed
Lifer
Lifer

Post by enuff_zed » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 pm

Looks like Bodie and Doyle tried to crash through cardboard boxes and got stuck halfway, :rofl:
HQ of 'Norfolk Zed Rescue'.
Always happy to help if I can.

If the forum helped you, why not help the forum back. Thats the Z4 way! :thumbsup:

skelters

Post by skelters » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:29 pm

You'd think Batman would at least have electric seats.

Will be surprised if it sells for £2k never mind what they're asking.

Wonder what valuation I'd get on the 3.0 SI Sport. Going by the price for that monstrosity mine must be worth in excess of £100,000 if not £1m.

Also, who in their right mind would think that looks anything but amateurish. Burn it and fire the ashes into the sun.
2007 Z4 3.0si Sport. Silver Grey Metallic, Brembo Brakes, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Machine Monkey Exhaust Tips, Stubby, Piano Black trim, Black Leather, Bilstein B12-Pro-Kit, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on MV2's. Roof Motor in the Boot!

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Post by Mr Tidy » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:14 pm

"Interesting" wasn't the first word that came to mind when I looked at the photo! :o

Sadly that just looks like a Z4 ruined. :sick:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black