Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Dent removal south east

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
jackboy

Dent removal south east

Post by jackboy » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:01 pm

I had a couple of people have a look at photos and both said they cldnt do mine as a paintless dent repair. Ryan from fixadent said there is a box section top of the door that means access isn’t possible and also the paint is cracked.

I don’t know whether to go for a proper repair or should I look at swapping out the door? Seems to be quite a few relatively cheap on eBay. I need to buy a new wing mirror anyway and they seems to be about £150 so I might be able to get the whole door with mirror from a breaker for £300 and might be cheaper than getting a repair

dhobbs

Dent removal south east

Post by dhobbs » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:15 am

jackboy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:58 pm
dhobbs wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:55 am
Lynchy wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:36 pm I'm a smart repairer guys not a dent man, however I do use a top dent man when I need one and recommend him to my customers and he recommends me to his
Do you or your dent man cover Brighton or Crawley?
I have a few dings in the door and a wing that needs attention.
Thanks
I think Ryan from fixadent is based pretty close to you
Cheers, I shall look him up.
3.0si roadster. Requisite stubby. Sound gen mod. LED numberplate lights. LED boot strip. Interior lights LED too. ZHP gearknob. Daily drive :driving:
Motor in boot. Bilstein B8 dampers. New radio, much better sounds :thumbsup: