Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Ebay Exhaust!

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by MACK » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:50 pm

greg81 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:11 pm
MACK wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:30 pm
EdSW wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:20 pm Also interested! Especially as there’s 10% off on eBay this weekend! :o
Is that a standard thing or a code you received
Use code PINCHME

Ends tonight I think
Thanks
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by MACK » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 am

MACK wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:50 pm
MACK wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Is that a standard thing or a code you received
Use code PINCHME

Ends tonight I think
Thanks
Well I've pulled the trigger on this, greg81 the discount code and your comment about the popular forum mod being a little flat has swayed me. I will let you know guys how it goes! I guess for a few hundred its worth a punt and if I dont like it I can always put the original back on. I figured its got to be at least quieter and less droney than the straight pipe mod.
Silver 05 3.0i SE
Mods inc - F/L Xenons Clear Ind Rear Lights M Sport Seats & Wheel Eibach/B4 3.64 DIFF (SOLD)

White E89 20i M Sport
Mods inc- B12 kit, M3 Arms, 18" Zito 935's with PS4's, Decat & Remap, Switchable Exhaust Flap (SOLD)

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by MACK » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:27 pm

MACK wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 am

Use code PINCHME

Ends tonight I think
Thanks
Well I've pulled the trigger on this, greg81 the discount code and your comment about the popular forum mod being a little flat has swayed me. I will let you know guys how it goes! I guess for a few hundred its worth a punt and if I dont like it I can always put the original back on. I figured its got to be at least quieter and less droney than the straight pipe mod.
Just to update this, I had hoped to be fitting this today but it failed to arrive.
I was expecting it Tuesday and got a tracking number from Parcelforce. When it hadn't arrived by Friday and nothing had been reported on the tracking number since Monday I chased it. To cut a long story short it appears the supplier put both a delivery and a return label on the package and yes you've guessed it it got delivered back to them. When it arrived back the company issued a refund but no one bothered to let me know any of this had happened so I was still waiting for it to turn up at my mates garage.
Its not the end of the world and Ill reorder once the refund actually hits my paypal account, just to make sure it arrives (its currently pending).
Silver 05 3.0i SE

White E89 20i M Sport

EdSW

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by EdSW » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:06 am

MACK wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks
Just to update this, I had hoped to be fitting this today but it failed to arrive.
I was expecting it Tuesday and got a tracking number from Parcelforce. When it hadn't arrived by Friday and nothing had been reported on the tracking number since Monday I chased it. To cut a long story short it appears the supplier put both a delivery and a return label on the package and yes you've guessed it it got delivered back to them. When it arrived back the company issued a refund but no one bothered to let me know any of this had happened so I was still waiting for it to turn up at my mates garage.
Its not the end of the world and Ill reorder once the refund actually hits my paypal account, just to make sure it arrives (its currently pending).
That’s really annoying. Suppose you don’t get the discount again?

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by MACK » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 am

EdSW wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:06 am
MACK wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:27 pm
MACK wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:19 am Well I've pulled the trigger on this, greg81 the discount code and your comment about the popular forum mod being a little flat has swayed me. I will let you know guys how it goes! I guess for a few hundred its worth a punt and if I dont like it I can always put the original back on. I figured its got to be at least quieter and less droney than the straight pipe mod.
Well interestingly the pending refund is for the full amount not the discounted amount I paid, so I'm going to wait and see what I actually end up getting. Obviously if its correct ordering again at the full price wont leave me out of pocket
Silver 05 3.0i SE

White E89 20i M Sport

greg81

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by greg81 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:45 pm

greg81 wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:11 pm Use code PINCHME

Ends tonight I think
Thanks
Nice! Can't wait to hear how it sounds!

EdSW

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by EdSW » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:01 pm

MACK wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 am
EdSW wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:06 am
MACK wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:27 pm Just to update this, I had hoped to be fitting this today but it failed to arrive.
Well interestingly the pending refund is for the full amount not the discounted amount I paid, so I'm going to wait and see what I actually end up getting. Obviously if its correct ordering again at the full price wont leave me out of pocket
Any luck, MACK?

Dave 2 dogs

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by Dave 2 dogs » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:30 pm

Sorry to jump on this thread but l am thinking of part exchanging my e85 for e89
The e85 is 3.0 auto and I’m going to be selling an eisenmann race back box shortly it will be going on the for sale site here, it’s less than a year old and probably not even broken in properly, having done about 1000 miles ( highly recommend this box , one of my first jobs will be to get and eisenmann quad set up fitted to the new 89

road warrior

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by road warrior » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:23 pm

Dave 2 dogs wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:30 pm Sorry to jump on this thread but l am thinking of part exchanging my e85 for e89
The e85 is 3.0 auto and I’m going to be selling an eisenmann race back box shortly it will be going on the for sale site here, it’s less than a year old and probably not even broken in properly, having done about 1000 miles ( highly recommend this box , one of my first jobs will be to get and eisenmann quad set up fitted to the new 89
'ow much geeza ? :D
If you ever think I'm off my rocker.. Just put me back in it and walk away... It's the kindest thing
My wife says I never listen - or something like that.
gone but not forgotton -Mean Steve - made a sound like a bear with his nuts in a trap.

Dave 2 dogs

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by Dave 2 dogs » Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Don’t want to brake any forum rules
So will post on for sale site as soon as the deals done on the cars , I paid over £700 for it
It will be going up for considerably less :thumbsup:

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by MACK » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:19 pm

EdSW wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:01 pm
MACK wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 am
EdSW wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:06 am That’s really annoying. Suppose you don’t get the discount again?
Any luck, MACK?
Well not yet. The refund ended up being minus the 10% off and as the whole mess was not my fault I complained to ebay I was loosing out. EBay have now sent me a voucher code to compensate for it so I'm going to order it in the next few days
Silver 05 3.0i SE

White E89 20i M Sport

MACK
Lifer
Lifer

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by MACK » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:07 pm

Update.
Well after the complete incompetence/crap customer service of the supplier messing me around twice more over the last few days I have finally managed to get my mitts on the exhaust. I had to resort to actually physically going and collecting it though, not the end of the world fortunately as they're about 10 miles from me. Even this didnt quite go to plan as the guy who told me he'd be there wasn't!

I've have never had so many issues actually getting something delivered, they really have been useless. Lets hope the Direnza exhaust turns out to better than the seller! On positive note on initial inspection the exhaust itself does look well made/good quality.

Just got to get around to fitting it now.
Silver 05 3.0i SE

White E89 20i M Sport

Keith96

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by Keith96 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:47 pm

Don’t hang around getting it fitted!! I want to hear it. :wink:

IAcKI

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by IAcKI » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Mine's still sat in my cupboard. Had it months now

Mc27ski

Ebay Exhaust!

Post by Mc27ski » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:11 am

IAcKI wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:49 pm Mine's still sat in my cupboard. Had it months now
Do you want to sell it.... :D