Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Honest valuation on Z4M seats please

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
jamie_z4
Lifer
Lifer

Post by jamie_z4 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 pm

that Fabric is called ///M Rain for info too :P
18 Z4s owned to date.

Current: 2.5i Titan silver

Daily driver: 480bhp M140i Shadow edition.

paulc_bkk

Post by paulc_bkk » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:49 am

I have no idea of the value of genuine M sport seats for the Z4, but would love some. They're impossible to find here in Thailand, and the nearest ones to me that I've seen were in Japan - they were in excellent condition, power and heated, and sold for the equivalent of around £1200.

I couldn't justify spending that much, plus shipping, plus import tax.

Slightly off topic, but the fabric shown in the previous photos is actually M5 Hurricane
M-cloth.png
M-cloth.png (669.68 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Most designs were offered in both black and grey. All the above have been reproduced to excellent standards and can be found for sale in various places online.

Last year I bought small samples of both the M5 Hurricane and E36 M3 M-cross fabric when I was considering reupholstering some M3 Vaders for my old E36 convertible. I sold the car before I committed to the idea, but I still like the M5 Hurricane design and it would be my first choice if I ever got aftermarket seats such as Recaros and had the centers refinished.