Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Roof motor

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
Phil a

Roof motor

Post by Phil a » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:36 pm

Hii All
I would like to say a thank you too mike (zen shed) in Liverpool for the relocation of the roof motor to the boot, the mans a wizard he also cut and programmed a key, it took him longer to pair the mobile phone to the car then it did the roof motor nothing is to much trouble for the man,the clutch delete valve what a difference like night and day "...many thanks mike I will be back

Mr Tidy
Legend
Legend

Roof motor

Post by Mr Tidy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:46 pm

Hi Phil, it sounds like you are already benefitting from being on here!

Mike replaced my corroded rear brake pipes in copper (no advisory this year) and cut and coded a flip-style key for me last year - so glad I found him on here (and that I was up in Cheshire anyway)! :thumbsup:
Coupes because stunning!
Current - Silver Grey MC, Imola Red heated Nappa & carbon trim. Aeros, H & R Coil-overs, 224s, OE Strut brace, Nav, cup-holders, DSP Hi-Fi, pdc, cruise, MFSW, no CDV! E90 330i daily
Gone - Montego Blue
Gone - Ruby Black

Phil a

Roof motor

Post by Phil a » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi mr tidy It was a 600 mile round trip from Plymouth to Liverpool and the journey home took almost 6 hours, well worth the trouble