Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

is my Zed in danger of.......

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
PeterZed

Post by PeterZed » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 pm

I decided with the weather we have been having allowing too much surfing the net because of it I needed another V8 in my life (Used to have a Tr7 V8 with a few mods many years ago ) I was seduced a few years ago with the power and comfort of my mate's XKR and the idea of a supercharged Jaguar kept nagging me :) well I now have a S type R and the phrase I saw on a Jaguar forum sums it up " A velvet glove with an iron fist " When I was out for a run :driving: a thought came to me can I justify having the Zed too , well that was only for a brief moment as they both have their virtues . I blame this temporary blip on the fact my Zed has been a garage queen since October , never not used her for winter before but I probably just need my Zed fix and soon :D :driving:
'05 Sterling Grey manual 3.0, boot spoiler , mud flaps , wind deflector,elec memory seats,bluetooth
,satnav, computer,multi function wheel,folding mirrors.matt black rad grills MV3 wheels , and yes cup holders :-))

PeterZed

Post by PeterZed » Tue May 08, 2018 8:13 pm

Well I have had my Zed fix today and it was great! The first time it's been out since October but it put a big grin on my face :D a more involving drive and a gear stick to amuse me , ah heaven. I still love the Jaguar though and will be keeping both as long as I can :D :driving:
'05 Sterling Grey manual 3.0, boot spoiler , mud flaps , wind deflector,elec memory seats,bluetooth
,satnav, computer,multi function wheel,folding mirrors.matt black rad grills MV3 wheels , and yes cup holders :-))

skelters

Post by skelters » Tue May 08, 2018 10:33 pm

What is this Ja goooo Arrrr you speak of.

Garage Queen? It's a car. It's not going to be worth millions in the years to come. Drive it all year round.
2007 Z4 3.0si Sport. Silver Grey Metallic, Brembo Brakes, HEL Braided Brake Hoses, Machine Monkey Exhaust Tips, Stubby, Piano Black trim, Black Leather, Bilstein B12-Pro-Kit, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 on MV2's. Roof Motor in the Boot!

buzyg
Legend
Legend

Post by buzyg » Wed May 09, 2018 12:46 am

Just get out there and rag it. :evil: :driving: :thumbsup: