Not joined yet? Register for free and enjoy features such as alerts, private messaging and viewing latest posts and topics.

Wheel Bolts for M Roadster

2003 - 2009, roadster, coupe, facelift
RickRob
Lifer
Lifer

Post by RickRob » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm

I am gearing up to give the Zed it's Christmas present - a wheel refurb. I will be using Primo Alloys at Guildford following recommendations from here.

I thought that I would do the job properly, so will be ordering new OEM wheel caps and ///M badges. I also plan to paint the brake callipers and the disk hubs whilst it's off the road and in the air.

As the finishing touch I want to replace the wheel bolts, as a previous thread on over-tightening got me a bit worried. Don't want the refurbed wheels getting scuffed from falling off! :o Also the present ones are a bit tatty. I have standard 224 wheels.

Can anyone recommend good black bolts please? Happy to pay a bit more for the best - whatever that means!

Thanks
///M Roadster. 2007 Black/Black. Rear spoiler, whippy aerial, mud flaps and gimp-style wind deflector! :)

Scooba_Steve
Lifer
Lifer

Post by Scooba_Steve » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:16 pm

£4 each from BMW for reference
3.0si Sport: F10 Illuminated ZHP, Retrofit Cruise, OE Stubby, Gaptech RCH+, Kenwood BT73DAB + Handsfree, HIDs, LED Sidelights, OE LED Number Plate Lights, Custom LED strip bootlight.